Joomla LMS
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How do i modify the learning centre and other ???

How do i modify the learning centre and other ??? 9 years 3 months ago #10589

• jimbarnes
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Rank1
Hello

I would like to remove some of the items from the learning centre module.

Should I not have activated them when I uploaded the plugins package number two of the LMS Pro?

Or is there a way to turn them off without having to reinstall?

Or do I have to copy the url for the functions I want and add them to separate buttons.

On another matter I would also like to make certain pathways only visible to certain groups.

I will have pathways that are open for the public to purchase and I will have others that are custom designed for companies.

I want to hide the company pathways from the public/single/registered people who come to my site.

As for the company pathways I will be entering the student details myself and adding them to the special groups.

I note that when creating a pathway it asks which group it will be visible to but it does not seem to work.

I presume this is because LMS automatically makes every pathway visible to the registered group and every person who purchases a pathway is automatically made into a student irrespective of what is chosen in the user manager.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How do i modify the learning centre and other ??? 8 years 4 months ago #10666

• kingadmin
  • Administrator
  • Rankadmin
  • Thank you received: 40
The learning center module is now obsolete with the new student dashboard.
If you don't want items to show, then uninstall the related extensions from the joomla extensions manager.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds
Login

Login
Joomla LMS
The crowd rates us 5.0 out of 5.0

Read all 1 Reviews / Write A Review

Automatic Backlinks

Error: unable to get links from server. Please make sure that your site supports either file_get_contents() or the cURL library.