Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The each() function is deprecated

The each() function is deprecated 2 years 8 months ago #10815

Whilst testing my set up LMS King Pro, I am seeing the following message in the front end:
Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in [path to my hosting] /public_html/LMS/components/com_lmsking/assets/smarty/Smarty-3.1.12/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_compilebase.php on line 88

I am using Joomla 3.10.1
PHP version 7.4.23 (earlier versions on the server are marked as "to be deprecated", and I have been told they will be removed by the end of the year).
The LMS King version is 3.4.9
Is there a newer version of LMS King Pro? I can't see any version info beside the installer I can download in my account.

Thanks, Peter
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ssnobben

The each() function is deprecated 2 years 7 months ago #10816

• ssnobben
  • Junior Boarder
  • Rank2
hmm seems no info update or support here anymore. Thats a pity bcs I had some interests from users that want a good LMS but the design for LMS King didnt like them.. :(

The each() function is deprecated 2 years 6 months ago #10817

• kingadmin
  • Administrator
  • Rankadmin
  • Thank you received: 40
Thats ok. a deprecated message shows when you have php error reporting set to show warnings and errors too.
this message simply tells you that in a future version of php, this function will be either removed or changed.
However in the current version that shows the warning, it still works.
So, set your error reporting to the normal level and only errors will show. please.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds
Joomla LMS
The crowd rates us 5.0 out of 5.0

Read all 1 Reviews / Write A Review

Automatic Backlinks

nolinks