Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to access Manual Marking for Teachers

How to access Manual Marking for Teachers 3 years 8 months ago #10785

Hi, I have enabled added the specific Teacher to the Certification Path, set permissions for Teachers for Certification Paths and Manual Marking. However, when I click the Manual Marking icon after logging in as Teacher, it still shows Certification Paths Not Available.
As my exam is entirely marked manually, it is imperative that the assigned Teacher can login and view and mark the papers submitted.
Image attached. Pls help.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to access Manual Marking for Teachers 3 years 8 months ago #10787

can someone pls help?

How to access Manual Marking for Teachers 3 years 8 months ago #10789

• kingadmin
  • Administrator
  • Rankadmin
  • Thank you received: 40
you should log into the system in the front end as the teacher that is assigned to the lesson that contains the manual marking question.

How to access Manual Marking for Teachers 3 years 8 months ago #10797

Yes, I have created the manual marking questions, assigned the specific teacher and logged in as the teacher accordingly. But it still shows "certification path not available" when I select Manual Marking on the Dashboard. Is there another Menu option besides Dashboard to create on the frontend for Teachers? I cannot seem to access Manual Marking from anywhere else. Where is this homepage reflected in your FAQ: www.king-products.net/index.php/support/...ml?catid=2&view=faq#?
Thanks!
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Intellitech.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
Joomla LMS
The crowd rates us 5.0 out of 5.0

Read all 1 Reviews / Write A Review

Automatic Backlinks

Error: unable to get links from server. Please make sure that your site supports either file_get_contents() or the cURL library.